Tuesday, June 24, 2014

It's the little things

Exercising releases endorphins. Endorphins make you feel good. If you're starting to not feel so great do a little bit of exercising. It's good for your body and mind. 

I have a lot going on in life at the moment, my cup runneth over actually. However, even when things get crazy it's important to take care of yourself and be proactive in doing good things for yourself. 

Case in point, last night I started feeling down. I didn't want to drive to a trail to go for a jog nor did I want to jog on the concrete outside my house. So, I went in the back yard with my jump rope. It was fun and quickly released endorphins which curbed the beginnings of my down mood. Then I felt like doing more so I did a lovely yoga sesh. I started to feel better within minutes and it boosted my energy. 

It's easy to let the day get away from us. Take a little time each day to do good things for yourself that you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment